Here’s a walk through on how to rip DVDs to your computer. Simple task here, but many don’t know how to do it or do it the wrong way. So here you go.
These instructions work good for me because I output as MP4 meaning I can use these in iTunes and send to the AppleTV for home media delight.
What you need:
- A computer (duh)
- A DVD (double-duh)
1) Download Handbrake
2) Insert your DVD
3) Close default movie player
4) Open Handbrake
5) Find your movie’s file name in the window that opens with Handbrake. Open … Read More
Any true gamer with a love for nastalgic activity has asked themselves how do I play N64 games on a Mac. Now, there are probably plenty of N64 emulators for Macs, but the below instructions lead to one that I’ve had great success with. Who doesn’t love Nintendo 64 games?
Steps to play N64 games on a Mac:
1) First you need an emulator player: Download
2) Install Sixty Force – I’d recommend adding this one to your doc! Check out the awesome icon:
3) Now you need an emulator: Again several sources here, but I recommend Emulator Zone… Read More